Hello everyone! Last night while I was getting ready to hop into my bed. I saw a notification that said I was nominated for the penable award! I can’t be grateful enough!
I’d like to thank Silver stone for nominating me! he is a fellow random blogger like me and I really suggest you check out his blog! He has lovely posts and some series which I love!
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer
What’s my writing talent
I don’t know. As a kid I always make comments on books about their flaws. So I might have to say being a critic. I like writing stories but I love making comments on books and to “remake the books” as I mentioned on one of my post. It’s just fun to correct the mistake and give advices to the author. Though as a kid my comments on the books are complaining about long paragraphs and typos.
Here are some questions that Silver stone gave me:
1.Are you a sweet tooth, a spicy food lover, or both? I’m a sweet tooth. I love everything sweet! my mom always takes me to my favorite ice cream shop on my birthday and my friends would give me recipes for things that are sweet such as a lava cake recipe!
2.What’s the most funniest punchline you’ve heard? I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger than it hit me! I haven’t been listening to many jokes lately.
3.Name the one fictional character whom you relate to so much I would say Hermione. She likes to study and always do great with tests and sometimes become a tsundere to the people she likes like Ron. Lol.
I’m really excited to do this part!
- New Lune
- Belles days
- Julia Hope
Last but not least, Question Time!
- What is your favorite thing to do right now?
- Any good blogger tips?
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
That’s all for today! I hope you enjoy reading this! Love and light!<3